Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crimson ProjeKct

Show started PROMPTLY at 7:25 with a trio... Markus, Pat and Tobias doing "B'Boom"; Scott and I both agreed later that this was one of the highpoints of the whole show. Markus did a stomping, menacing soundscape of terror while Pat and Tobias laid down thunderous grooves!



Alan brought Godzilla along, who seemed to enjoy the show:


The rest of the band came out and the 45-minute set began in earnest. The band played the following tunes and sounded great despite a muddy mix from the balcony where we were sitting:



2.         THRAK                      
3.         Dinosaur                      
4.         Elephant Talk             
5.         Red                            
6.         Frame by Frame          
7.         Thela Hun Ginjeet      
8.         Indiscipline            


No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...