Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Reality Setting In

Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of letting things move on and fade gracefully into Nothingness.

Also, a new phase in relation to Work, in terms of a much looser and more organic approach. Again, less grasping and struggling. A deeper sense of inner acceptance and bodily presence.

Just as I can be with the letting-go and Nothingness, I can be with the bodily presence and breath, without the inner criticism, sense of failure or disappointment.

Lastly, I'm coming into a deeper-felt realization/acceptance that my music is for me alone and I have no need to venture out of my own backyard to share it with a world that sees me as inadequate somehow. I do love to perform. But I feel like the Universe says "no" at this point.

And who am, to argue with the Universe? I am come to Nothingness and can rest in that, accepting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...