Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rock-out Sunday


Rocked-out with John Suk (drums) and Daryl this afternoon; a nice racket was made and some Fripping-out was performed. Therapy session for the boys, more than anything else. I have serious problems envisioning overcoming with inertia lately, but trusting now that things will continue to unfold as they should.


Had hoped to catch Gary, Jose Sanchez and/or Tubular Face (all playing at Boneshakers the past three consecutive nights) but wasn't able to make it out for anyone's show. A good weekend nevertheless, however. Some new personal insights into my psyche and a further letting go (surrender) into Christ-Mind. Reading Rick Warren has galvanized some of my thinking in terms of "being Christian."

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...