Monday, August 20, 2012
Faith in Worthwhile albums
Great write up (review of Lee Fletcher's new album "Faith in Worthless Things" featuring Lisa Fletcher, Markus Reuter, Robert Fripp and many other outstanding players!)
This album has been playing repeatedly for the past week in my (various) devices/formats!
Faith in Worthless Things review by Vince Font
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January: Pausing and Giving Thanks
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
-
Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of let...
-
Had a fair amount of fun mixing and mashing tunes last night (it was very hit-and-run as time was tight); still one more trick I want to try...
-
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment