Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rock Out

Rock-out Thursdays resumed without skipping too many beats (maybe one or two on my end) with the newly-envisioned break for World becoming a new song on its own! The fretless Weasletone (tm) sounded indeed wonderful and Percy Jones-ish (Busta Jones, by the way also plays bass and has worked with Fripp and Talking Heads according to Google) we did some really jazzy renditions of Here and Now and Ciao Brasil. Kuddos to Will for reminding us (re-teaching me) "Specific Gravity" which I'd forgotten to return to! A great night, all and all; looking forward to hitting it again next week. Progress is definitely being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...