Saturday, September 24, 2011

Worked on a sound project to assist a friend last week but the lag in the studio became finally so horrible I simply had to abandon it; I downloaded an app and used my iPhone as an alternative. Attempted to restore the comp, but the lag was so bad I couldn't even get to the restore wizard. So tonight, determined (and with coffee in hand), I went to work and was finally able to restore back to June 2011; success! Studio program seems to be working with no difficulty. Test tracks recorded, monitors working, issues now resolved. Kurt is working on my Dell. If he can get it up and running again I will have two machines to record with! This is good news. Continue to follow the exploits of the Two of a Perfect Trio Tour with great enjoyment via tweets, Facebook posts and pics and youtube videos. I'm like a virtual groupie! Rockin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...