Will came over last night and we had a great visit; he re-strung the Johnny Lovecaster and Ibanez for me, we thouroughly cleaned my (previously cluttered) work-station and vacuumed, re-configured my studio set-up and I had a training session on Magix. My guitar sounds great now, especially running through the Behringer pre-amp he brought over! With the addition of this latest bit of technological wonderment (not to mention the vintage Kawai K1 digital synthesizer!) I am really itching to lay down some new tracks and start exploring the sonic possiblities! What a difference it makes having a clean work area! It was wonderful just hanging out; a very relaxing and productive evening!
Will came up with a name for the studio: "Brave New Studio". Nice one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January: Pausing and Giving Thanks
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
-
Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of let...
-
Had a fair amount of fun mixing and mashing tunes last night (it was very hit-and-run as time was tight); still one more trick I want to try...
-
Reflecting this cold Friday morning at Local Coffee at the Pearl: Cold front last night, rain. Much whiskey. A good night. Life is so weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment