Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MLK

Mind-blowlingly good day, despite shaky beginnings and a cat who wants to poop in my closet. The weather (warming with blue-skies and a nice breeze) is fabulous and I am surrendering to the prarie that is becoming my backyard. The South Texas drought is showing no sign of abatement; this is the worst period since records have been kept. I am seriously thinking of trying to do some drought-condition landscaping (ah, if I had the money...) to conserve water and resources....

Will is re-working several of the Gilliam tunes to delete some "pops" and other sonic problems; can't wait to hear the revised versions!

Meanwhile, I am itching to crank up the recorder as I have some new tune ideas I'm interested in exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...