Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Saturday Morning

Wonderful, relaxing morning working in the office/studio and dreaming about poetry/books/art… somewhat less disorganized now with a clear view of my desk. Earlier sensing Mr. G’s presence, coffee and bird-song. For the past three days I have had more balance, poise and grace. I am at One with my Being.

Otherwise, trying to limit the number of outside distractions.

Spike is helping me these days; as is Kayla’s support, in music and generally. Also, Lee and Kev and Will. Psychologically feeling very strong and back today. Took care of a lot of personal business the past two days. Ruminating on book concept(s). Ordered the Katie Pell book from French & Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...