Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Acoustic

Talked to Joe Belk about the last gig in the hopes that we can do some more soon. Joe mentioned Jose filling in on bass in a pinch. Spent the weekend going over the set list on the acoustic guitar so that total solo is an option and also with the idea that if I play the tunes a lot on the acoustic when I flip back to electric it will be a LOT easier. Recorded some bits on video with a thought I could "extract" the audio for a Johnny CD; idea works but still trying to get the best sound and take on the cheap for a sampling of tunes intended for prospective club(s). So I continue to work with what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...