Friday, November 23, 2012

Prayers and Hymns

Applied for a grant re Prayers and Hymns; only after I applied did I notice my estimate far exceeded the grant award. Well, first time at applying for a grant: next time I'll know better. Meanwhile, the other evening whilst sipping a Guiness I went back and listened to some individual tracks from a tune called "Cheesecake" and was greatly impressed. I am still trying to "do something" where it concerns live performance. Perhaps this is the way to go. Giving me another sense of direction is Steve Ball's "Airport Exercise" which never fails to inspire and uplift...on my list of things to do is to call up Tony Garza for some GC ruminations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...