Monday, September 24, 2012

Revised and revisited

Wow. Just did I little sprucing-up on the blog, deleting old broken links and adding some historical ancient pre-blog diaries of mine buried somewhere within this Integral Music site. Been really digging going back and listening to the Gilliam Section material; just great, great stuff. Inspires me to write some new stuff, which I will commence to do this very evening, time and energy permitting. I have an idea... we will see where it goes (if anywhere)... and if not, that's ok, too. It's all about the dance of life!

Keep dancing and laughing!

Selah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...