Saturday, March 10, 2012

Office

Today is a good day for working out in the music room; adding ambient lighting, and perhaps work on a tune or two (or three). The urge to write is there. Inspired after listening to blld and Kick Karn CDs over the past few days.

 Melissa got the boys a new computer, dual core sound-card, so for the first time it just might be possible to get some real recording done. I am installing Magix Music 10 studio program on it today but not sure it will work on a Windows 7 machine.

Also really need to register J love tunes to BMI and upload "Lost in the Valley" to bandcamp; this will be possible if Magix works! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...