Saturday, February 18, 2012

RPM

Recorded bits for the Spingere RPM Challenge track; uploading now. Although my recording program is acting a bit wonky all of a sudden. If I lose these tracks I’ll have to re-cut in a proper studio next week. C’est la vie.


Files delivered; WC tweets: "Thanks to the wonders of the internet, a guitar part for my RPM challenge has just arrived from Texas"!


I have to say that since I recorded this contribution I cannot stop playing this song over and over and over!


Also, ran through the Johnny Love setlist this morning; love playing these tunes! May run through them again tonight! Missing WW and SP...

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...