Saturday, September 26, 2009

Guitar Practice

Guitar Practising and writing a new set-list tonight; the current really turned on and I had several incredible, transcendent moments. Trying to maintain attention on left and right hand, while simultaneusly being open to music. Had a killer head-phone sound and after I finished, had to run back out and write down my settings because I had a strong sense of having "found my sound", which includes compression and a bit of gain. Visited new tunes and some old... need to work more with the Lovecaster in the NST modality

Observing my limitations, without being critical, tonight was a major step forward with my instrument. 

Posted via email from Johnny's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...