Friday, April 3, 2009
CDs update
Three, (almost) Four CDs now completely uploaded to Kunaki, and Johnny Love copywriting done off the checklist; contacting CD Baby via email and twitter to set up our account! Test ordering 20 of each CD to stock at Hogwild, Waterloo Records and Book People and the office(s). All is moving forward seemlessly, it seems...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January: Pausing and Giving Thanks
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
-
Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of let...
-
Had a fair amount of fun mixing and mashing tunes last night (it was very hit-and-run as time was tight); still one more trick I want to try...
-
Reflecting this cold Friday morning at Local Coffee at the Pearl: Cold front last night, rain. Much whiskey. A good night. Life is so weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment