Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Website, New Label

Intense period of work and research into launching the website and record label; lots of ideas, lots of roadblocks and false starts, but all feels like the time is right to sort of consolidate ideas and market. Firing off a query to Chris on website design, Scott's getting together some photoshop software and Heather is working on the mock-up "Valley" template/CD cover. The "Solus" album is mixed and done and awaiting shipment to CD Baby; the Johnny Love album "Lost in the Valley" is coming together at a quick pace and will be the "test product" for create space. The assumed name certificate is ready to file and BMI awaits me; meanwhile arriving just now in my inbox full of Johnny Love's material is a new version of "Open Window" waiting for me to give it ear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

January: Pausing and Giving Thanks

Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...