Wow. Just did I little sprucing-up on the blog, deleting old broken links and adding some historical ancient pre-blog diaries of mine buried somewhere within this Integral Music site. Been really digging going back and listening to the Gilliam Section material; just great, great stuff. Inspires me to write some new stuff, which I will commence to do this very evening, time and energy permitting. I have an idea... we will see where it goes (if anywhere)... and if not, that's ok, too. It's all about the dance of life!
Keep dancing and laughing!
Selah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January: Pausing and Giving Thanks
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
-
Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of let...
-
Had a fair amount of fun mixing and mashing tunes last night (it was very hit-and-run as time was tight); still one more trick I want to try...
-
Reflecting this cold Friday morning at Local Coffee at the Pearl: Cold front last night, rain. Much whiskey. A good night. Life is so weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment