“The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.”
—Mary Oliver
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January: Pausing and Giving Thanks
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
-
Had a fair amount of fun mixing and mashing tunes last night (it was very hit-and-run as time was tight); still one more trick I want to try...
-
Some odd "coming to terms with reality" moments are gradually forming, taking hold in my being this week. The odd sensation of let...
-
Today I pause for a moment to remember to be grateful, and give thanks for my body, my being, my loved ones. Too often I seem to be so busy ...
No comments:
Post a Comment